"Free the child's potential and you will transform them into the world." -Maria Montessori
We work with the whole child by supporting students as they:
- Navigate social and emotional challenges.
- Work through peer conflicts with the peace rose.
- Work toward normalization and self-discipline in their classroom community.
- Build and expand social and interpersonal skills.
We use a variety of methods to create the best fit and best outcome for students, including:
- One to one sessions with students
- "In the moment" coaching
- Small group sessions
- Classroom lessons
We are also available for parents!
Please feel free to contact us to discuss the social and emotional wellbeing of your child.