Buena Vista, a Public Montessori School
Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world. ~ Maria Montessori
Buena Vista Montessori School empowers all students to be intrinsically-motivated, life-long learners who embrace personal responsibility and respect for self, others, and the environment.
As the premier public Montessori program in the Pikes Peak region, Buena Vista Elementary School will provide an academically, socially, emotionally, and culturally rich learning environment in which all students learn to their full potential and become responsible, productive, and engaged community members.
We strive to:
- Provide a strong academic foundation for postsecondary and workforce readiness
- Cultivate children's spirit, imagination, creativity, and adaptability
- Encourage their natural desire for independence, responsibility, and competence
- Develop qualities of kindness and respect so that they will be compassionate members of a multi-cultural society
- Inspire observation, inquiry, and exploration of ideas independently and interdependently
- Ensure that children master the skills and knowledge of their society.
Click for more details